Access the Lead Generation Guide for free!
Although the Summit is over, the Lead Generation Guide
provides the best strategies that are working today
Access the LEAD GENERATION GUIDE and learn the best secrets to generate more LEADS, make more SALES, & increase your REVENUE!
Bill Cates is a world renowned referral expert and has revolutionized the way financial service professionals generate referrals. He is the president of Referral Coach International and creator of The Referral Advantage™ Program and the Referral Coach Solution. Bill has been featured in Success Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine and the Wall Street Journal just to name a few.
• How to network strategically
• How to get warm introductions
• The secret to overcome your fear of asking for referrals
• How to easily get people to call you
• One of the most critical strategies to get warm introductions from referral partners
Jeremy Nason is the co-founder of the Insurance Pro Shop, the first affordable, full service insurance marketing and sales resource center today. He has 22+ years of experience in the financial services industry and his unique perspectives on how to truly serve his clients have enabled scores of agents and advisors to reach the top levels of their profession.
• Why it’s critical to not avoid your most influential market
• How to cut prospecting time in to nearly half simply by optimizing your warm market
• A method for creating vocal client advocates with a strong referral base
• The script that generated one agent $25,000 in only his second month in the business
Gail Goodman has spent nearly three decades perfecting a systematic way of understanding the appointment setting phone call for financial services professionals, which led to her nickname “The Phone Teacher.” She is a frequent contributor to industry publications and has trained over 50,000 advisors and managers in numerous fortune 500 financial firms in updating their phone skills in a constantly changing phone environment.
• Why “dialing for dollars” isn’t always effective
• A method for turning referrals into appointments
• Face-to-face marketing & lead generating ideas that can be implemented immediately
• The steps to take to successfully incorporate technology with prospecting
For over 25 years, Bill Bachrach has been teaching financial professionals to speak the language of trust and the art of building high-trust client relationships. He is the founder of The AdvisorRoadmap Virtual Training Platform, an interactive learning program designed to help advisors like you elevate client value, grow your business and be DOL compliant.
• How to most effectively acquire new clients
• A repeatable process that motivates clients to have all of their business with you
• How to break out of the every day “trap” that is not successfully serving you
• The skills needed to turn prospects into clients
Tom Hegna, CLU, ChFC, CASL, is a highly sought-after industry speaker, author and economist. After retiring as a Lieutenant Colonel from the US Army, Tom embarked on a career in financial services as an advisor, manager and Senior Executive Officer of a Fortune 100 Company. He has spoken on the Main Platform at Top of the Table in 2009 and Million Dollar Round Table his recent Public TV show has played in over 40 Million Homes in the US and Canada.
• The most effective marketing tips to use with prospects
• How to use social media to get known and generate leads
• How to provide 3rd party education on the strategies your using with current clients
• Why story telling is a critical, effective selling tool
• The process to generating leads through playchecks
Jeremiah Desmarais, also known for being “one of the greatest marketing minds in the financial industry,” is a top ranked award-winning insurance marketing advisor strategist. He has helped over 100,000 entrepreneurs in 51 countries generate over 2 million leads, which has generated over $300M in commissions. Jeremiah is ranked as one of the country’s top “40 Direct Marketers Under 40.”
• How to make LinkedIn your autopilot lead generation machine
• Leveraging an uncommon networking hack to generate unlimited leads
• The secrets to get 70% of your cold prospect’s email addresses in less than 9 seconds
• Automating your systems and creating more free time
• How to commit affluent decisions makers to meet with you 93% of the time
Richard Weylman is the founder of The Weylman Center for Excellence in Practice Management™, an online university where advisors and their staff are enrolled in courses to elevate their marketing and prospecting success. He is a highly sought after marketing consultant and coach in the financial services industry, which draws from his lifetime of experience to help advisors grow a profitable practice. He is the author of two international best-selling books, the latest of which The Power of Why: Breaking Out in a Competitive Marketplace, which is a CEO Reads best seller.
• Where prospects and clients prefer to find or meet their advisor
• A method for advisors to tap into their ideal prospects “network”
• The importance between meeting people VS meeting with people
• The top lead generation elevator scripts
Maribeth Kuzmeski is an international keynote speaker and president of Red Zone Marketing, a consulting firm that works with some of the nation’s top financial professionals and advisors, managing anywhere from $300 million to over $1 billion in client assets. She is a regular media contributor and has appeared on Fox News, USA Today, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal just to name a few.
• How to design a clear brand differentiation from competition
• A unique method that develops a compelling, memorable core story designed to communicate value
• How to develop consistent strategies in order to continue on a growth trajectory into the future
• Strategies that will enable you to connect more effectively with your clients, thus increasing service level and referrals
• How to develop strategic messaging that will enable better connections with both new and existing target markets
Don Graves, president and founder of HECM Advisors Group, is considered one of the nation’s leading educators on HECM, which stands for: Here Equity Conversion Mortgage, reverse mortgages in retirement income planning. Recently recognized as one of the top 11 retirement income leaders, he currently has more than 14,000 advisors enrolled in his
• The 7 magic words for getting in front of new clients and their boomer parents
• A selling technique by using housing wealth
• How to turn existing clients into raving, lead generating advocates
• Techniques for attracting the 70% of boomers who don’t currently work with an advisor
Dr. Len Schwartz is a world renowned entrepreneur, speaker, author and Fortune 500 trained marketing and business building expert and the master of a strategic step-by-step marketing process that enables any professional, business owner or advisor to automate the growth of their business. Over the last 16 years, it’s estimated that Dr. Schwartz has helped generate more than $150 million dollars of new business for his clients.
• The specifics on how to generate pre-qualified leads that are actively looking for your services in real time
• How to take control and benefit from your marketing & lead generation tactics
• What you must do to position yourself as an expert in your profession
• How to establish the best reputation, which enables repeat and new business
• One of the biggest mistakes made when it comes to lead generation
Brian Appleton is the host and creator of the Insurance Agent Summit, the insurance industry’s largest online event for insurance agents, and the co-creator of the Virtual Advisor Summit. He is the co-author of the bestselling book “Customer Service is Just Foreplay” and writes, speaks and consults about a number of different topics such as sales, marketing, strategic growth, technology and more.
• A new platform for creating qualified leads in your niche market that no one else is using
• How to run a 7 day launch and generate thousands of qualified leads
• The secret to instantly becoming a credible resource for new leads
• An automated follow up process for converting leads into clients
Michael Goldberg has helped advisors, brokers, agents and producers generate hundreds of thousands of dollars to their bottom line, with his “knock-out” style is in your face high energy. His speaking expertise led him to receive the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), a designation awarded by the National Speakers Association and the International Federation for Professional Speakers, held by fewer than 7 percent of speaking professionals worldwide.
• How to create a different mindset, understanding and approach behind how to effectively network
• How to effectively converse with new prospects at mixers, events and meetings
• The development of a proven “follow up” strategy
• Approaches for staying better connected and in touch with important contacts
Libby Dubick, founder of Dubick & Associates, helps financial services firms and advisors identify and maximize distribution and marketing opportunities. Prior to establishing Dubick & Associates, Libby was a Vice President at Goldman Sachs & Co., where she created a communication system for the Goldman Sachs $20 billion institutional funds business and developed their asset allocation programs.
• Why you can’t afford to ignore millennials
• Understanding how millennials will change your business for the better
• Identifying what makes millennials tick
• Uncover ways to retain your clients children and grandchildren
• How to effectively market to new generations of wealth
Lloyd Lofton is the managing partner of 7 Figure Sales Tools, an elite sales and leadership coaching and training company, which was created from his successful 30+ years of a career in sales. He is a frequent contributor to numerous industry related magazines and the author of “The Sidewalk Executive” and companion workbook “Seven Step Sales Presentation” as well as his latest book “Leads to Results.”
• The secret behind the “predictable buying behaviors concept”
• How to tie this concept into your business and make a lead generating machine
• How “markets” are defined when using the buying behaviors concept
• Specific lead generation examples that relate to the concept
Richard Bufkin is the president of TargetLeads, a 32 year old marketing company. Whether its national carriers, independent insurance agents, or anything in between, Richard has seen it all. TargetLeads guides organizations in their lead pursuits daily, while also fulfilling the role as a full scale marketing agency servicing the insurance industry. Richard has married the power of old school direct mail with his own proprietary technology, giving clients a considerable advantage over all competition.
• How to target your ideal consumer with the right products
• The value of sending a lead card
• How to integrate technology into direct mail
• Why response rate is only part of the
Eric Lofholm is a Master Sales Trainer who has taught his proven sales systems to thousands of professionals around the world. He is President and CEO of Eric Lofholm International, an organization he founded to professionally train people on the art and science of selling. Eric believes in working towards mastery of the fundamentals of lead generation, appointment setting, and delivering a high quality presentation.
• How to predictably generate leads in your target market
• The stage “selling process”
• Successfully incorporating your target with your market
• How to move leads in a predictable way to get consistent value from them
Tammy de Leeuw is a former insurance agent turned marketing consultant who works with small business owners in a variety of capacities, including event and drip marketing, lead generation, digital authority, and sales training. An early adopter of webinars as a marketing platform, Tammy has hosted and been a guest on over hundreds of webinars on a variety of different topics relating to marketing and financial topics.
• How to overcome the challenges “20th Century” advisors experience
• Why your online presence can either make or break your business
• Unique strategies you can implement immediately online to stand out from the competition and increase your likeability
Steve Savant has been in the financial services business for 35 years as a producer, syndicated financial columnist, platform speaker and media personality. He has authored numerous articles in financial and insurance trade magazines, online blogs, tweets and has presented over 2,000 consumer and producer seminars. In the last five years, Steve has written and produced over 1,600 video talk show segments and written over 500 press releases.
• How to create compliant, online content, both written & in video
• Why monologs are out & dialog is in
• How teleprompters are able to make you look like a pro
• The importance behind why consistent online distribution of content is critical for your success
Barbara Rozgonyi is a recognized social media industry thought leader and founder of CoryWest Media, a strategic marketing consultancy that has worked with a wide range of companies, including Fortune 500 enterprises, small businesses and entrepreneurs just to name a few. Empowering everyone to become better at selling their products & talents, Barbara loves working with companies and individuals to help build brands and connect communities in 3D.
• The secrets top sales performers are using on social media
• How to use PR as an ideal client match-maker
• A simplified social selling system that can be implemented immediately
• How to improve visibility and focus to gain lead generation success
• Why targeting where social media fits into your customers’ decision making process is critical to your online success
Bruce Wright is the founder of The Wright Company and inventor of Macro Strategic Planning, a comprehensive holistic process that has a proven track record for helping people stretch their imaginations to recognize bigger possibilities and opportunities. He is the author of “The Wright Exit Strategy: Wealth-How to Create It, Keep It and Use it” and recently released his latest book “Transcendent Thought and Market Leadership 1.0.”
• How to transcend any competitors in the all markets
• How to attract, not chase, the opportunities and clients you want
• The steps to becoming a relevant, compelling and thoughtful leader
• The process to reinvent your business model in order to become a top market leader
• What you must do to successfully succeed in the future
Steve Sapato has been a professional speaker and corporate trainer for over 30 years with experience and training in small business ownership just over 40 years. Utilizing his expertise in marketing, branding and growth to help small business grow and expand, he found that most businesses need to extend their reach in ‘lead generation’ which led him to developing significant programs that support others in finding an unlimited supply of leads for a lifetime of success.
• How podcasting “lends” itself to lead generation
• If lead generation is truly the “challenge” small business owners are facing
• The essential small business owners must know in order to properly generate leads
• How podcasting and lead generation go hand in hand with one another
Kira Callahan is a Master Sales Conversation Coach for the Financial Industry and is the driving force behind Conversation Gym, a company dedicated to helping financial professionals turn conversation into profitable relationships. Since 2003, she has coached well over 5,000 financial professionals to build their business-and revenue- by mastering their sales conversation skills.
• The most common traps advisors fall into that lose them the sale
• Strategies to turn around any sales conversation
• The Secret Weapon for increasing your sales permanently
• Why you don’t have to be a natural salesperson in order to generate new business
• How to differentiate yourself with unique characteristics in a crowded marketplace
• The number one thing you can do immediately to increase your sales revenue
Wes Schaeffer is an obsessively pragmatic mentor and the founder of The Sales Whisperer®. He has helped over 2,400 of the world’s top speakers, authors, coaches, and sales professionals achieve nearly miraculous growth by implementing his repeatable, transferable, and proven processes, which have been developed, honed, and refined since 1988.
• The number 1 key to professional sales
• How to stay in control of each sales opportunity presented
• The best way to utilize the telephone and reach decision makers instantly
• The secret behind voicemail and why it’s so important
Do you want to create an unlimited supply of qualified leads who become your raving advocates and clients for life? Do you ever find yourself questioning or wondering the secrets top advisors and entrepreneurs use to create a flow of qualified prospects? Would you like to access the strategies to fill your funnel in the fastest way possible?
In a PMA360 survey, lead generation was the most common challenge faced by advisors and service providers. Without enough qualified leads in your funnel, it is virtually impossible to reach your ultimate goal.
As a top producer for over 20 years, I know first hand how critical qualified leads are to achieving your goal. With that in mind, I personally hand picked a few of the top lead generation experts, based on their knowledge and real world experience, and brought them together to be apart of our 2017 Lead Generation Summit.
Before I became a top producer, I had always wondered if there was a “magic bullet” or a “step-by-step guide” that would specifically walk me through everything I had to do in order to get in front of more qualified prospects. I longed for a prospecting expert who could show me the exact steps and actions I needed to implement in order to direct more ideal prospects to my funnel in the quickest way possible. Had I known the methods and strategies these experts shared on the Lead Generation Summit, I would have saved endless amounts of hours and tens of thousands of dollars on the various testing needed to ensure my business would be a success.
Although the Lead Generation Summit is over, I can promise you that our Lead Generation Guide also provides valuable and effective resources for lead generation strategies available in the market place today that are generating results!
Lead Generation is the key that unlocks and opens your business to endless possibilities, so you can generate more qualified leads, get more clients and increase your revenue.